WHO WE ARE
Our Mission is to give every couple the wedding they’ve dreamed of by combining the most professional wedding services in a single package. You have one chance for your day to be perfect, and we want to take the stress of that off of you so the only thing you have to worry about is how much fun this day will be with your loved ones. Our goal is for your wedding to be the bar by which all other weddings are measured.
Testimonials See What They Say
- We hired Epik Weddings for photography, videography, and DJ services for our wedding in August 25th, 2018 at Gar Woods and the team exceeded our expectations! Truly the photography and videography team went above and beyond for our day and the finished product was absolutely stunning. We had a Jewish wedding and the team really captured all the traditions perfectly. We received the photography and videography finished products within 30 days of our wedding too. Also, Steve the DJ was great - he really knew how to get people on the dance floor. People still talk about the playlist. I also loved how responsive Epik Weddings was... before the wedding, day of the wedding, and after.Would highly recommend this team for your wedding!
- We were initially on the fence about getting a wedding video. Now that we've watched our video, we are so, so happy that we went for it. The video turned out absolutely amazing! Thank you, Epik!!!!Chet,
- Aaron and his team did a fabulous job for our wedding! We are absolutely in LOVE with our video; best choice ever! Aaron and the team were so easy to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Epik for video and photography!
- We had a great experience working with Erik and Steve starting from the initial phone call all the way to our last dance. Erik was timely, professional, and lighthearted. We aren't from the Reno area but Erik was great at emailing and setting up voice and FaceTime calls. He helped us create the whole flow of our wedding. Steve was our DJ for the big day. He was awesome! He was brilliant at time management, fitting in the shoe game ( big hit!), speeches, and cake cutting seamlessly. The music Steve played throughout the night kept people dancing and smiling until the very end of the night. Thank you so much Erik and Steve for making our wedding a stress free, incredibly fun party!!!Page, Lake Tahoe, CA
- Dwight was a wonderfully fun and genuinely NICE DJ. He was right on point with me - the hostess to the event - we could catch each other's eye - and he would go directly into our planned agenda. He was intuitive to the mood of the party/crowd and seemed to know just the RIGHT song to play at the RIGHT time. I would recommend him for any event and wouldn't hesitate to invite him to play at any upcoming events.Ronna, Reno, NV
- I don't often write reviews but felt compelled to carve out the time to write this one. If you're looking for an entertainment group, I would go with Epik Weddings led by Erik Riekenberg. They were so impressive and exceeded our expectations. Prepping with Erik was a seamless & great experience. He was extremely responsive, a genuinely nice guy always aiming to go above & beyond and offer to help with whatever we needed even if it was technically out of scope & required multiple conversations. I have a high bar for service & Erik and this team more than met that, setting a new expectation for vendors we work with in the future. We had some unique customs for our wedding which Erik embraced, took the time to understand & did a tremendous job executing the plan. He has great taste in music & followed exactly what we wanted. As the MC,he did a terrific job keeping us on track & keeping everyone entertained. The dance floor was never empty. The best compliment I can give Erik & his team are through the compliments shared on the night of our wedding - "This was the best wedding I have ever been to", "I have never seen a dance floor so lively". I also want to mention the amazing videographers we worked with as part of Epik. Aaron was INCREDIBLE to work with. We've seen the preview reel so far (got married only two weeks ago) and I was stunned by the quality of the video and how it told our story. We feel so lucky to have worked with them & have them as part of our special day.Mahta and Adam, Lake Tahoe, CA
- After attending many weddings, and now throwing my own The advice I would give to every bride is that a good DJ/mc will make your night one for the books and that is exactly what happened for me with Epik Weddings! I had a really hard time writing this review because I didn't even know where to start with how absolutely blown away I was with my wedding experience with Epik Weddings. Erik has mastered the perfect balance between professionalism and kindness that every bride wants to be part of her wedding experience! He helped me plan out the flow of the event from the processional music all the way to the very last song. I felt that he genuinely cared about me having the best day of my life. He is a charismatic master of ceremonies and really plays to the vibe of the audience. Aaron perfectly captured the magic of our wedding and edited all five hours into the most perfect recap. The final video gives me the same feelings I had on that day and is something I will always cherish. I had to plan my wedding very quickly due to my father having stage 4 cancer and I truly could not have done it without Epik Weddings. I feel so blessed to have had the pleasure of meeting and working with such wonderful humans.Beth, Reno, NV
- I can't say enough about what a great job Erik did for us on our wedding day! He was by far our favorite vendor to work with, whenever I had a question he was super quick to get back to me and put me at ease. We got so many compliments after our wedding about how great the DJ was, everyone had such a great time on the dance floor! The photobooth was also a must have -- it was super easy to use, the props were fun and the photos afterwards are priceless! We also ended up adding on a cinematography package which Erik coordinated without me having to do anything making wedding planning a little less stressful! We haven't gotten to see any footage yet but I know I will not be disappointed!Hillarie, Reno, NV
Design Your Epik Wedding
We know how important the wedding day is to you. Our services are available in Reno, Lake Tahoe & Las Vegas.
- Step 1: Bring your wedding ideas to life with our incredible inspiration.
- Step 2: Our planning tools will be there to help you every step of the way.
- Step 3: Create your wedding team with personalized packages and options.
Iconic dances, special moments, and the life of the party brought to life with outstanding DJs.
- Ceremony & Reception
- Personalized Music Selections
- Power Sound System
- Wireless Microphone System
- Dance Floor Lighting
- LED Lighting Packages
Your vision comes to life in quality films using state of the art technology and phenomenal footage.
- Multiple Cameras & Videographers
- Audio Recording of Speeches
- Drone Footage
- 360 VR Camera Footage
- Time-lapse Event Footage
- Same Day Highlight Reel
Capture the sparks, romance, and magic of the entire day with images that last forever.
- Multiple Shoots
- Digital & Print Photos
- Multiple Photographers
- Drone Footage – Group Photo
- Personalized Website Page For Downloads And Sharing